Omega 3 (Pregnancy)
- When you are pregnant, it is important to get enough omega-3 fatty acids in addition to folic acid and calcium. This not only has health benefits for you, but also for the baby in your belly. Omega 3 fatty acids play an important role in the development of the brain of your growing baby
- Omega-3 is used to support concentration and memory.
- Omega-3 helps against inflammation
- Contains highly concentrated fish oil
- Purified, checked for contaminants
- Product based on non-farmed fish
- Derived from non-endangered fish species (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Thick capsule wall reduces aftertaste and regurgitation
- Dark glass packaging offers the best protection against the effects of oxygen, moisture and light
- Contains 30 capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one to four softgels daily, preferably with a meal, unless otherwise advised. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The advices given on this website are for information purposes only and do not replace a medical consultation.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Pregnancy
Prolonging the female reproductive lifespan and improving egg quality with dietary omega-3 fatty acids