Vitamine B12 (energy)
- Vitamin B12 is needed for the absorption of iron, the maintenance of good memory and mood.
- A deficiency of vitamin B can cause energy dips and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 is only found in animal foods. For vegans and vegetarians, it is recommended that they take the vitamin through a supplement.
- Contains a combination of two active forms of vitamin B12
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Packaged in dark glass to protect from the effects of light, oxygen and moisture
- Contains 60 capsules
As a food supplement for adults one capsule daily, preferably with a meal, unless otherwise advised. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Advice for use
Consult an expert before use in case of pregnancy, lactation, illness or use of medication.
A food supplement cannot replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The advices on this website are for information only and do not replace a medical consultation.
Ingredients per one vegetarian capsule: vitamin B12 (40000 % RI) 1000 mcg) as: Methylcobalamin: 500 mcg, Adenosylcobalamin: 500 mcg, in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and blueberry, Vegetable capsule(hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)