Magnesium (Sleep & Cramps)
- Magnesium is an important mineral that can be used before and during menstruation to prevent headaches and cramps.
- It is used for relaxation and helps to fall asleep easily.
- It supports a healthy cortisol (stress hormone) regulation
- Magnesium helps to produce your female hormones (progesterone and estrogen) and testosterone.
It is often taken around menstruation or the weeks before menstruation to promote sleep and reduce cramps.
- High elemental magnesium per capsule
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Contains magnesium citrate and bisglycinate. This form of magnesium is best absorbed by your body.
- Packaged in dark glass to protect from the effects of light, oxygen and moisture.
- Contains 30 vegetarian capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults one to two capsules daily, preferably with a meal, unless otherwise advised. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Food supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The advices on this website are for information purposes only and do not replace a medical consultation.