Omega 3 Vegan (Mood)
Don't eat fish, but want the good fats that fish naturally contains? Then choose Vegan EPA/DHA. This special oil, derived from sustainably cultivated marine algae and chia seed oil, contains the entire spectrum of fatty acids with an emphasis on Omega-3. The oil tastes of orange and the pipette makes it easy to take.
- Helps with mood swings, depression and anxiety
- Helps regulate your hormones and promotes ovulation and fertility
- Omega-3 is used to support concentration and memory
- Omega-3 helps with inflammation
- Only vegetable sources: algae and chia seed
- Cold pressed in the absence of oxygen
- Can be taken directly or mixed with food
- Suitable for children over one year of age
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Packaged in dark glass to protect from the effects of light, oxygen and moisture
- Contains 30 ml
As a food supplement for adults 1-2 ml per day (see pipette). Children half a day dosage is recommended.
Advice for use
Consult an expert before use in case of pregnancy, lactation, illness or use of medication.
After opening store it cooled and consume it within 6 weeks.
A food supplement cannot replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The advices on this website are for information only and do not replace a medical consultation.