- Magnesium is an important mineral that can be used during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. Breastfeeding takes a lot of energy. Your baby takes calcium and protein from your body.
- Your body has an increased need for magnesium when you are pregnant or breastfeeding. During pregnancy you need about 300 to 350 mg of magnesium and if you are breastfeeding you need even 350 to 400 mg.
- It is used for relaxation and helps to fall asleep easily.
- It supports a healthy cortisol (stress hormone) regulation
It is often taken around menstruation or the weeks before menstruation to promote sleep and reduce cramps.
- Magnesium with high elemental content per capsule
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Contains magnesium citrate and bisglycinate. This form of magnesium is best absorbed by your body.
- Packaged in dark glass to protect from the effects of light, oxygen and moisture.
- Contains 30 vegetarian capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults one to two capsules daily, preferably with a meal, unless otherwise advised. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Food supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The advices on this website are for information purposes only and do not replace a medical consultation.